With its rapid set up, one-touch height control, the Affinity Marlin has been designed with the features and stability of a static table which can be taken around on appointments.
A slimline but strong table featuring 4 leg cable system making it ideal for sports massage, mobile beauty treatments and accomodating large clients without fuss. The Marlin can be quickly and easily upgraded by adding the Affinity Power Therapist Upgrade Pack (face cradle & arm rest). You can buy this together or at a later date.
The Marlin has a lifting backrest with a breathe hole in, so it can be used in many different ways.
The Marlin has quickly established itself as a favourite for sports therapists and mobile massage and beauty therapists. Includes a carry case.
- Metal frame – non-squeak and light weight. All high quality tables should not squeak, even when made out of metal.
- Light – the frame material keeps the overall weight at 14.5kg.
- Raising bed – the table can be flat or raised at the head end.
- Optional face-hole – just remove or replace the bung to use your table for face-down or face-up treatments.
- Soft but supportive bed – the amazing Affinity Therafoam padding provides a cushy but firm bed for the patient.
- Extendable – upgrade with the optimal face cradle and armrest thanks to port holes.
- Accessible – easily get your legs under the table while sitting with Reiki end panels.
- Easy to assemble – includes a carry case and easy unfolds in moments.
Body Massage Shop has been supporting businesses and therapists for over 15 years, so all Affinity tables come with a 2 year guarantee on the materials and components, with an extended 10 year guarantee on the frame and legs as standard.
Click on the Additional Information tab for more features and details about the Marlin.
Upgrade your Marlin to include the face cradle and arm rest, forming the Affinity Power Therapist Package.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.