Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, or place an order with us, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions of using this Website
Our terms and conditions are formed of three parts:
- Terms of Sale – governs your purchasing rights
- General Terms of Using this Website – governs how you can use our website
1. Terms of Sale
Governs your purchasing rights
Our standard Terms of Sale are formed by our delivery and returns policy, both of which can be found at the links below:
Your statutory rights are not affected by our terms of sale.
2. General Terms of Using this Website
Governs how you can use our website and what we provide
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All items shown through our website are subject to immediate availability. Please see our full Terms of Sale linked to on this page.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not necessarily signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and any applicable international or EU law.
Governs how we run the website and what information we collect
Last updated 21 April 2021.