The luxurious Affinity Comfortflex massage table has the versatility to be used for nearly every therapy treatment in any setting.
Ideal either as a stationary bed in a clinic or a sturdy portable table, the Comfortflex has the benefits of larger spa beds while offering the benefits of a portable table – portability, easy set-up, carry handles and included carry case. Being a slightly heavier table at 16kgs (an extra 1.5kg with the face cradle) compared to some of our lighter portable tables, the Comfortflex is incredibly sturdy with ultra-thick Therafoam padding and a beautiful, soft-touch outer material.
It can be used for any type of treatments, including vigorous massage techniques as it can easily take a working weight of 450lbs (205kg). The Comfortflex handles plenty of forceful lateral motion with its non slip feet and sturdy frame. A well built wooden frame will always be able to take plenty of force when constructed with quality in mind.
Reiki end panels make it ideal for seated treatments, allowing a therapist to put their knees right under the massage table. The included face cradle and arm rest means clients benefit from the 12 inch longer table. The also backrest raises and is fully adjustable. The Comfortflex is also fully height adjustable.
The Affinity ComfortFlex comes with its own custom wheeled carry case, which makes this very smart therapy table the ideal solution for the mobile therapist.
- Solid wood table with the luxury of a spa couch and the portability and weight of a portable table.
- Secure, non-slip feet with adjustable height pegs.
- Easily folds up into itself for portability and transported with the included wheeled carry case.
- Arm rest and face cradle included.
- Solid, high-quality frame which does not squeak.
- Therafoam padding as standard to provide a comforting feeling for your patient.
- Access your patient while sitting thanks to Reiki end panels.
- Raising bed for face-up treatments, or insert the face cradle into the port holes on the other end for face-down treatments.
- Includes a breathe hole, on the raising bed end, which can also be used for face-down treatments or filled in with the included bung.
Body Massage Shop has been supporting businesses and therapists for over 15 years, so all Affinity tables come with a 2 year guarantee on the materials and components, with an extended 10 year guarantee on the frame and legs as standard.
Click on the Additional Information tab for more features and details about the Comfortflex.
FAQs about our Affinity Tables & Couches
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.