An excellent massage oil that can be used on its own or combined with essential oils to create an essential oil blend.
Extracted from almonds this massage oil is one of the most popular massage oils among massage therapists.
The oil is slightly oily, which allows hands to glide easily over skin. Sweet almond massage oil absorbs fairly quickly, but not so quickly that you need to keep reapplying it.
- MASSAGE | A popular oil for massage, Physique Sweet Almond Oil can be used on its own or combined with essential oils to create an essential oil blend.
- 100% NATURAL | Refined Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis)
- SPA | Used for massage, aromatherapy and skin care
- SKINCARE | A light, pale yellow oil which is easily absorbed by the skin and is suitable as a moisturiser for most skin types, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
Rich in vitamins, naturally contains Vitamin A, B, D and E.
- Our Sweet Almond Oil is lubricating, but not penetrating, which makes it an excellent massage oil
- Sweet Almond Oil is the therapists’ mainstay where it is widely used as the carrier in most pre-blended oils
- Revitalising to the skin which makes it an excellent base oil for massage
- Sweet Almond is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin
- Rich in proteins and Vitamin D, this massage oil is considered extremely nourishing
- Especially suited to dry, sensitive and irritated skin
- Produced to a medical grade standard
- Free from parabens and not tested on animals
Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.