The reformer includes a locking footbar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates reformer is never compromised with innovation.
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Stack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 spring system
- Standard with 1 Red (Heavy), 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light) springs
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position footbar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads
fit™ Reformer Limited Warranty
This product carries a two year limited warranty on the frame structural components. All other components, with the exception of the upholstery, ropes, foot strap and double loops are covered by a one year limited warranty.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.