The reformer includes a locking footbar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board. And as always, the performance and quality of any Peak Pilates reformer is never compromised with innovation.
- Powder coated aluminum frame
- Stack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 spring system
- Standard with 1 Red (Heavy), 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light) springs
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position footbar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads
fit™ Reformer Limited Warranty
This product carries a two year limited warranty on the frame structural components. All other components, with the exception of the upholstery, ropes, foot strap and double loops are covered by a one year limited warranty.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.