Teeter Boots are the best on the market. Use Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots in 3 different ways:
– on your EP-560 inversion table together with the CV bar (best to purchase Gravity Boots and CV Bar together as part of the Teeter Adapter Kit)
– on the EZ Up System (for doing chin-ups/pull-ups)
– or on their own for a great workout.
One-size-fits all – we recommend the standard size for everyone which will fit even the largest of feet and ankles. Read on for more information about the benefits of Teeter Gravity Boots.
The Teeter Gravity Boots wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Made of a light but durable shell surrounding thick foam liners, the boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the Gravity Boots provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. Teeter’s Gravity Boots can be used with the EP-560 (and other compatible older models), Inversion Racks and Bars or even on secure, appropriately sized bars** at your local gym.
Whether you’re searching for natural back pain relief, a way to take proactive care of your joints, or convenient and fun way to strengthen your core and stretch, the incredibly popular Teeter’s Gravity Boots provide a compact, out-of-the-way, in-home solution.
5-Year manufacturer warranty included (2-Year on XL size).
- Available in two sizes: Standard and XL. XL diameter is 2.5cm larger and 3.8cm taller than Standard (calf loops not included with XL-model, and the XL size is black).
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles: Unique double-lock system for security
- Unparalleled comfort: Super-soft 1.6cm foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Flexible shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit
- Exclusive calf loops removable feature place a 2 degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot;
- Strong, durable materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40 percent glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product.
Which size is for me?
We highly recommend getting the Standard size Gravity Boots which fits all feet sizes. The XL version does not include the calf loops (which are not necessary), and are black instead of blue. Unless you’re a body builder or have experience with the XL boots, we highly recommend the Standard size boots for everyone.
* Inversion Table must be converted using a CV Bar, for sale separately or as a part of the Adapter Kit (includes Gravity Boots and CV Bar).
** Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
The Teeter Difference
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-year full warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business.
Teeter Hang Ups is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that can help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.