Add the EZ-Angle Tether your existing inversion table to control rotation. The EP-series of inversion tables come with the strap as standard, but your can retrofit this to a Teeter table without an EZ-Angle tether. Begin by:
- Attaching the clip to the end of the strap loop and hook the clip to the loop at the base of the table bed.
- Twenty Degrees – adjust the strap so the green stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a gentle twenty degrees.
- Forty Degrees – adjust the strap so the orange stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a moderate forty-degree angle.
- Sixty Degrees – adjust the strap so the red stripe is in the center of the sliding buckle for inversion to a more advanced sixty degrees. This is the angle when all the benefits of inversion are realized.
- Ninety Degrees – Remove the tether strap entirely for full inversion and exercise.
The benefits of inversion begin while inverted at a 20-degree angle and are fully realized at 60 degrees. Using the EZ-Angle Tether Strap allows beginners to comfortably become accustom to inversion, which is key to maximizing benefits, and gradually increases to a greater angle or full inversion.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.