The DEX II is a forward-rotating, user-controlled inversion machine. The body is placed in a 90/90 position, which helps to flatten the lumbar curve for greater separation of lower vertebrae. Traction is applied to the hip joints and spine, with no loads to the ankles and knee joints.
The DEX II is ideal for back extension exercises; it works like a Roman Chair, but with better ergonomic support – and the unique traction handles offer a method for stretching and increased decompression.
The DEX II decompression and extension machine provides all of the benefits of inversion while holding the user in the 90/90 position, which is the optimum position for decompression. From this position, the user is in a body position relevant to gravity that maximizes muscle performance during back extensions while helping to prevent hyperextension.
Features of Dex:
- Traction Handles
A unique solution for stretching the lower back – offers increased decompression of the spine to maximize effectiveness
- Convenient Features
Lower handles provide support for user-controlled rotation; serve as useful resistance tools for stretching
- Sturdy Lap Support
Holds the user in a fixed 90/90 position for a variety of inverted stretches and exercises
- Adjustable Leg Supports
Locking knob allows adjustment for maximum comfort and security
- Corner Feet
Provide stability, prevent sliding and protect floors
- Washable Padded Vinyl Mat
Quality materials are durable and easy to clean
- Quality Construction
Sturdy square steel tube design
- High Quality Finish
Durable powder-coating ensures scratch-resistance
- 5 year warranty
Benefits of Dex:
- Natural traction that helps to decrease pressure on invertebral discs
- Effective way to treat many conditions of the spine
- Helps relieve back pain, sciatic pain and spasms
- Helps relieve stress
- Clear muscle congestion
- Improves circulation and oxygen to the brain
- Gently decompress and elongate spine to alleviate pressure on discs and nerve roots
- Realigns spine and body, improving posture
- Stretch back and muscles
- Strengthens ligaments
- Increases body flexibility and range of motion
- Increases physical and mental energy
- Reduces the effects of aging caused by gravity
The Teeter Difference
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-year full warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business.
Teeter Hang Ups is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that can help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.