The all-new LX9 is set apart by its unique and functional design, including an arched base with boarding platform for even easier mounting and dismounting! The innovative FlexTech Bed is supported by an 8-point suspension system that flexes as you move for the best decompressive stretch. The tracks on the table bed accommodate the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes for targeted traction and pressure-point relief.
The LX9 is equipped with the following premium features and accessories for a one-of-a-kind inversion experience:
Boarding Base Frame: Designed to make mounting and dismounting easier than ever, with an arched frame and non-skid raised boarding platform.
Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System: This extra-long handle allows you to secure the ankle supports without straining your back, for a comfortable fit.
StretchMax Handles: Long, sturdy grips provide enhanced user assistance and stretching options at any angle.
EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: A simple push and release adds decompression at lesser angles of inversion or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
EZ-Angle Rotation Control: Embroidered markings at pre-set angles of 20, 40, and 60 degrees offer a simple guide from beginning through advanced inversion.
Storage Caddy: This convenient holder can store the contents of your pocket, a phone, water bottle, or Acupressure Nodes within easy reach.
Lumbar Bridge & Acupressure Nodes: Included as standard with our Lx9 models dispatched and sold round Europe.
Full Teeter Warranty: As Body Massage Shop is an authorised Teeter retailer, your Lx9 comes with the full 5 year warranty.
Need help picking a model?
Whether you’re inverting for back-pain, fitness, general wellbeing, or if you’re not at all sure, click below to launch our guide which explains the differences between all the models.
Read Now: ‘Which Inversion Table is best for me?’ >>
Why choose the FitSpine LX9?
- LX9 PREMIUM FEATURES: Boarding Platform with arched from makes mounting and dismounting easier than ever. Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing. Traction Handles and extra-long StretchMax Handles add decompression options and assistance. Convenient Storage Caddy included.
- UNMATCHED COMFORT & SUPPORT: FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system moves with you for greater range of motion and allows for maximum body slide for better decompression. Acupressure Nodes for trigger-point release. Adjustable Lumbar Bridge supports and focuses traction on the lower back. Grip-and-Stretch Handholds in the bed and frame for added stretching options. Patented wrap-around ankle cups for a comfortable, ergonomic fit.
- PRECISION ROTATION FOR TOTAL CONTROL: It’s easy to do – simple arm movements shift your body weight so you can effortlessly invert and return to the upright position. Includes premium EZ-Angle Tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees for easy adjustment, or remove for optional lock-out in full inversion.
- TRUST TEETER: UL 3rd-Party Safety Certification; Heavy-gauge steel parts with patented security features 5-Year Full Warranty; Frustration-Free Assembly with Getting Started DVD; Free TeeterLink App tracks activity and offers guidance; 37-Year Legacy; 300 lb, 4 ft 8 in – 6 ft 6 in user capacity.
- FDA REGISTERED: Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY FDA registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device. The Teeter is indicated for back pain, muscle tension and spasm, herniated disc, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal degenerative joint disease, spinal stenosis, spinal curvature due to tight muscles and facet syndrome.
Which model is best for me?
Teeter Comfort Cushion
The Better Back™ Comfort Cushion is designed with a sleek, modern shape and smooth, microfiber surface that minimises pressure points.
Thick & Supportive Foam – The soft, padded surface takes Teeter comfort to the next level, providing a plush surface that minimizes pressure points for superior comfort.
Durable Microfiber Material – Smooth surface further promotes body slide, while anti-microbial & moisture repellent fabric is easy to clean. Read more.
The Teeter Difference
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-year full warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business.
Teeter Hang Ups is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that can help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.