NEW: Take a look at the all new 4th Generation Theraguns:
The Liv has been created as an affordable percussive therapy solution for everybody. It’s Theragun’s essential base model that’s meant for everyday general use, effectively relieving tension, and aiding recovery. It delivers the signature Theragun Percussive Therapy treatment of 16 mm of amplitude at a scientifically calibrated treatment speed of 40 percussions per second.
The Liv can deliver up to 30 pounds of force, making it a great device for recovery. This model is cost-conscious, but doesn’t compromise quality or ingenuity – all users have to do is turn it on for immediate relief.
It comes with a travel pouch, a power adapter, and 2 unique Liv Attachments for targeted treatments (not compatible with the Pro Attachments of the G3PRO and G3).
The Liv’s internal battery lasts 45 minutes. Like all Theragun devices, the Liv provides industry-leading ergonomics with the patented Theragun Triangle multi-grip handle design, allowing for superior comfort and ease of use.
Liv is perfect for the person who wants the powerful treatment Theragun is known for in an affordable and simplified package.
Which Theragun is right for me? – 3rd Generation Models
The Theragun Range – 3rd Generation
Key Features of the Theragun Liv Handheld Percussive Massager
The patented 3-sided handle design provides the best ergonomics in the market. The multi-grip design can be held from any side, so you can treat hard-to-reach areas comfortably, naturally, and easily without straining your hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows just to reach areas like your back.
Each attachment has a different shape and level of firmness – they’re physician-designed to address the unique needs of all muscle groups and ailments. Attachments are made of high quality closed cell PU foam, so they’re non-porous and antimicrobial – lotions, oils, and sweat can be easily wiped away making them hygienic and easy to clean.
- Relieves muscle tension, fatigue, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Decreases sensitivity to stretching
- Increases range of motion (ROM)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Activates muscles fast
- Improves muscle coordination
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Natural stress reliever
- Myofascial release
Theragun Liv Product Tour
- Liv massager
- Travel Pouch
- Power Adapter
- 2 Liv Attachments (listed in order of increasing firmness – not compatible with theG3PRO or G3)
- The Dampener: For tender areas or near the bone
- The Standard Ball: Everyday use, smaller muscle groups, performance
FAQs about Theragun Massagers
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland, D.C., in 2008 and officially launched in 2016. As the world leader in percussive therapy, Theragun’s scientifically-calibrated devices provide a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to recovery and wellness.
From Dr. Jason Wersland:
My story began in 2007 when I had a bad injury in a motorcycle accident. Necessity became the mother of invention, and I made something to help deal with my pain. And that’s how Theragun was born.
As a chiropractor, my life’s work has always been about helping people feel their best to be able to live the life they were meant to live. My life changed the day I used percussive therapy. And I know it will change yours.
I have heard from people all around the world about how Theragun has helped them. I would love to hear your story too. Email me anytime at DJW@theragun.com.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.