Upgrade to the G3Pro and get the following benefits above the G3:
Higher maximum force level
Double battery life (2 x batteries so no need to wait to charge)
Extra Wedge and Large Ball attachment heads
The G3PRO is Theragun’s most powerful flagship product for customised deep muscle treatment that effectively accelerates recovery, and enhances athletic performance. It provides all the possible features Theragun offers and is ideal for professionals and consumers who want the most advanced and highest quality percussive therapy device in the market.
The G3PRO comes with a premium Travel Case and 6 Pro Attachments for targeted relief. It delivers the signature Theragun Percussive Therapy treatment of 16 mm of amplitude at a scientifically-calibrated treatment speed of 40 percussions per second. With its 2-speed functionality, the G3PRO also has a lighter speed for sore, sensitive areas at 29 percussions per second. The G3PRO can deliver up to 60 pounds of force for recovery and deep muscle penetration.
The G3PRO’s included two external swappable batteries last 75 minutes each and are critical for professional users who need continuous use. The G3PRO features an adjustable arm that can be used at one of 4 angles, providing the most comfortable ergonomics in the market when used with the patented Theragun Triangle handle design; this makes it the ideal device for extended use time.
Designed by MIT engineers from scratch, the G3PRO is built with professional-grade components, including a Japanese industrial motor and Samsung batteries. We are so confident in the product that an industry-leading 2-year warranty is included.
Which Theragun is right for me?
Key Features of the Theragun G3Pro Handheld Percussive Massager
Adjustable Arm For Full-Body Reach
Find your perfect treatment angle and maximise the effects of percussive therapy with 4 adjustable arm angles and the unique ergonomic, multi-grip Theragun Triangle handle. Reach 90% of your body with ease.
Customise your treatment with the G3PRO’s signature treatment speed and lighter speed, designed to treat sensitive, sore areas.
The G3PRO’s two Lithium-ion batteries are swappable for continuous use – with 75minutes each. Take your pro-treatment anywhere, whether you’re at a training session, gym, or outdoors/off the grid. Swappable batteries are crucial for professional users who require continuous use when treating patients or clients.
Delivers up to 60 lbs of force
The G3PRO offers Theragun’s most powerful treatment with 60 lbs of force to relieve and release knots, cramps, and spasms – without stalling.
The patented 3-sided handle design provides the best ergonomics in the market. The multi-grip design can be held from any side, so you can treat hard-to-reach areas comfortably, naturally, and easily without straining your hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows just to reach areas like your back.
6 Pro Attachments
Every attachment has a different shape and level of firmness – they’re physician-designed to address the unique needs of all muscle groups and ailments. The attachments are made of high quality closed cell PU foam, so they’re non-porous and antimicrobial-lotions, oils, and sweat can be easily wiped away making them hygienic and easy to clean.
- Relieves muscle tension, fatigue, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Decreases sensitivity to stretching
- Increases range of motion (ROM)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Activates muscles fast
- Improves muscle coordination
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Natural stress reliever
- Myofascial release
Theragun G3 Pro Product Tour
- Protective Travel Case
- 2 external Lithium-ion Batteries
- Lithium-ion Battery Charger
- Attachment Pouch
- 6 Pro Attachments (listed in order of increasing firmness)
- The Dampener: For tender areas or near the bone
- The Large Ball: For large muscle groups, general use, and recovery
- The Standard Ball: Everyday use, smaller muscle groups, performance
- The Wedge: IT band, shoulder blade, fascial work
- The Thumb: Deep muscle treatment, lower back, hip flexors, trigger points
- The Cone: Targeted deep tissue work, small areas like the hands and feet
FAQs about Theragun Massagers
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland, D.C., in 2008 and officially launched in 2016. As the world leader in percussive therapy, Theragun’s scientifically-calibrated devices provide a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to recovery and wellness.
From Dr. Jason Wersland:
My story began in 2007 when I had a bad injury in a motorcycle accident. Necessity became the mother of invention, and I made something to help deal with my pain. And that’s how Theragun was born.
As a chiropractor, my life’s work has always been about helping people feel their best to be able to live the life they were meant to live. My life changed the day I used percussive therapy. And I know it will change yours.
I have heard from people all around the world about how Theragun has helped them. I would love to hear your story too. Email me anytime at DJW@theragun.com.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.