NEW: Take a look at the all new 4th Generation Theraguns:
The G3 is Theragun’s premium percussive therapy solution for whole-body healing, recovery, and performance enhancement. It’s the quietest Theragun yet, and is the only model that comes in 2 colorways: Flash White and Jet Black.
The G3 offers the core baseline features of the G3PRO. It comes with the “Theragun science,” including the necessary force to provide deep muscle treatment and tension relief. It delivers the signature Theragun Percussive Therapy treatment of 16 mm of amplitude at a scientifically-calibrated treatment speed of 40 percussions per second. With its 2-speed functionality, the G3 also has a lighter speed for sore, sensitive areas at 29 percussions per second. The G3 can deliver up to 40 pounds of force for recovery and deep muscle penetration.
The G3 has an internal battery life of 60 minutes and comes with a Travel Case, power adapter, and 4 Pro Attachments for targeted relief (compatible with the G3PRO Attachments). Like all Theragun devices, the G3 provides industry-leading ergonomics with the patented Theragun Triangle multi-grip handle design, allowing for superior comfort and ease of use.
Which Theragun is right for me? – 3rd Generation Models
The Theragun Range – 3rd Generation
Key Features of the Theragun G3 Handheld Percussive Massager
Customise your treatment with the G3’s signature treatment speed and lighter speed, designed to treat sensitive, sore areas.
The patented 3-sided handle design provides the best ergonomics in the market. The multi-grip design can be held from any side, so you can treat hard-to-reach areas comfortably, naturally, and easily without straining your hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows just to reach areas like your back.
4 Pro Attachments
Every attachment has a different shape and level of firmness – they’re physician-designed to address the unique needs of all muscle groups and ailments. The G3 is compatible with the G3PRO attachments, so users can upgrade with the Wedge or the Large Ball.
Attachments are made of high quality closed cell PU foam, so they’re non-porous and antimicrobial – lotions, oils, and sweat can be easily wiped away making them hygienic and easy to clean.
- Relieves muscle tension, fatigue, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Decreases sensitivity to stretching
- Increases range of motion (ROM)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Activates muscles fast
- Improves muscle coordination
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Natural stress reliever
- Myofascial release
Theragun G3 Product Tour
- Protective Travel Case
- Power Adapter
- Attachment Pouch
- 4 Pro Attachments (listed in order of increasing firmness)
- The Dampener: For tender areas or near the bone.
- The Standard Ball: Everyday use, smaller muscle groups, performance
- The Thumb: Deep muscle treatment, lower back, hip flexors, trigger points
- The Cone: Targeted deep tissue work, small areas like the hands and feet
FAQs about Theragun Massagers
Theragun is a health and wellness company founded by chiropractor Dr. Jason Wersland, D.C., in 2008 and officially launched in 2016. As the world leader in percussive therapy, Theragun’s scientifically-calibrated devices provide a faster, more effective, 100% natural approach to recovery and wellness.
From Dr. Jason Wersland:
My story began in 2007 when I had a bad injury in a motorcycle accident. Necessity became the mother of invention, and I made something to help deal with my pain. And that’s how Theragun was born.
As a chiropractor, my life’s work has always been about helping people feel their best to be able to live the life they were meant to live. My life changed the day I used percussive therapy. And I know it will change yours.
I have heard from people all around the world about how Theragun has helped them. I would love to hear your story too. Email me anytime at DJW@theragun.com.
- Money Back Guarantee - All our products come with our Money Back Guarantee, so if you're not delighted with your purchase, just let us know and we'll work it out or provide a refund. Ts & Cs apply. Read More >> Questions or comments? Read our Frequently Asked Questions, see our delivery services, or contact us if your question is not answered.
View this month's live offers and discount codes for Affinity, Teeter and other popular lines.